Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet

Since Halloween is one of my favorite holiday's, I wanted to be festive tonight. I have been spending all night getting ready for tomorrow. Instead of candy, this year I am passing out clementines (They had some extra small ones at the grocery tonight.... so cute.. I had to buy them!) and some spooky toys. I bought this stamp set from My Favorite Things in the summer. I love the cute little trick or treaters!!! The tab holding the card closed is chipboard covered in crystal effects and glitter. the ribbon is from Joann's that I bought last year at the after Halloween sales. The designer paper is made by Reminisce. I have really enjoyed using this paper. Those of you who know me, know that I love Halloween... well i just love any thing festive and loud and fun!! I have another project I will show you tomorrow using some more of Reminisce's Halloween line.

0 comments: