Sunday, June 14, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
It has been almost a year since my last post, but i have been busy! Georgia Grace White was born on April 10, 2009 weighing 7 lb, 13 oz and 20 inches long. She is by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Life will never be the same and i am so glad! *These pictures (including the header) were taken by Melissa DeVries taken when G was 7 weeks old. Thanks, Melissa!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
The first week of June, David and I joined my parents and Anna (sis), Patrick and Joseph(brothers) for a much needed vactation in Fort Morgan, Alabama. We had a great time relaxing on the beach and David and I had a kayaking adventure with Junior (dad). As dad would say: We had a Blast!!!
Posted by Maggie Jean at 4:18 PM
Friday, June 20, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
- I have a hard time remembering a day where you haven't made me laugh.
- You can take care of me better than anyone else when I am sick (or upset). You are great at helping me see things in a more calm and rational way. (You also have mad skills at cleaning and taping nephrostomy tubes in the least painful manner.)
- You want to be a good husband (which is probably the reason that you are a good husband) and you want our marriage to last.
- You make life fun and live with passion.
- You love new adventures. (even "overly ambitious" kayak trips)
- You don't mind helping me cook, and I think sometimes you even enjoy it!
- I know that you love me because you tell me almost everytime we talk or see each other, even when you are angry. A lot of times when you are mad and we are on the phone, you will end the conversation by saying "i love you" and hanging up. Even though I usually get mad about this, it gives me peace because i know that you do love me and i can count on it even when things are tough.
- You are great in the clutch. Even if you don't (okay, or i don't) clean or get things done in a timely manner, you are always busting your butt in the last few hours (minutes) and have pulled out many a miracle prior to company coming or in the last hours before major catering jobs.
- You dream big. You don't subscribe to the "conventional" and you believe that anything is a possibility.
- You love God and you want your family to go to heaven.
I love you, David (a.k.a. Fred). I don't know if I would have made it through the last 4 years without you. Thanks for making the tough times seem more bearable and often times more funny. You are the love of my life. Happy Anniversary!