Sunday, November 4, 2007

I love my Crop-A-Dile!!!

Okay, So I am pretty much AMAZED right now.. I covered this clipboard with the Fall Flowers DP to show you another way to take advantage of the Paper Party.... After I was done Modge Podging (is that a correct term?...) I thought... well the jumbo eyelets would look great at the base of this clipboard... I had been wanted to put my Crop-A-Dile to the test... so I gave it a go. Now this is a regular office supply clipboard... NOT a paper crafting chipboard clipboard. The Crop-A-Dile went through with ease!! I barely had to add more pressure than I do when using it on paper. With the jumbo eyelets, I have found that the hole the Crop-A-Dile makes on the 3/16 side is a little small, but if I make it a little larger with the Crop-A-Dile, there is no problem, and no difference in the finished product. I simply punch around the hole a couple of times, enlarging it a little. This has worked for me... Also: Here is a link from Splitcoast showing how to alter a clipboard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!!!

Mindy

Nancy Riley said...

Maggie, love your altered clipboard! Good to know that the crop-a-dile goes through it like butter!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

beautiful.
i loved to read what you think about the crop-a-dile!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Cool....Love this!!!