Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sweet Pea Baby Shower Invite

I had such a great time creating these invitations for my aunt's baby shower. She is due in March with a baby boy. We haven't had a new baby in the family for a long time and are all very excited. I 'm sure the poor kid will be spoiled and smothered with attention and love! The cards are 5" x 5" on Whisper White cardstock. I also used Bayou Blue and the designer paper from the fall catalogs hostess simply scrappin' kit: Creative Liscense. The main image and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink's Green Thumb Set. I used Copper brads and a copper "diaper pin" on the ribbon. The peas are enhanced with Crystal Effects. Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Too cute! I love the peas in a pod :) Your creativity just never ends, does it?? I'm glad you're my sister! (Ok, in-law, so I can't claim any blood relation to your creative genes...)